TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY BOARD – call for feasibility studies “Seeing more than before – emerging imaging technologies”
- The call will support ‘projects that could enable richer, more wide-ranging information to be gained from imaging, creating new applications and value propositions, with the potential to disrupt existing markets’
- Projects should demonstrate significant innovation in relation to image capture or image processing
- They’re looking for things that could be commercialisable within about 5 years
- Proposals must be (UK) business-led – businesses get 65% of eligible costs, SMEs get 75% of eligible costs, unis as fec
- Projects of up to £150K for up to 12 months
- Closing date for registration 26th March, deadline for applications 2nd April
For more details see link.